OS PALPITES DE TODA A COMUNIDADE E TAMBEM OS SEUS!
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1
Mensagempor Megaomgchen » Sex Mai 22, 2020 5:46 am
We may have yet another esports event. There will now be nba2k20 mt a rooftop mode. It is fairly self-explanatory and intriguing, although you can't see a lot of it in the trailer. I'm thinking there may be more significance in MyCareer or in the Neighborhood.Last year, the MyLeague Online servers made the mode all but unplayable. I've been told this year the server issue has been repaired.

Unfortunately, that's the other important addition to MyLeague this year.Despite the minimum additions, MyLeague is still the very best franchise mode available for almost any sports movie game. Because of its depth from last year, a cure for MLO was adequate for this season's game. 2K is pining to add significance to MyGM. This season, a couple of systems are designed to make more of a challenge. A new activity point mechanic is that forces you to be more careful with your time and focus. The players who perform impressively will see their names on a leaderboard that positions the GMs in the 2K community.

The last thing about the WNBA experience is the addition of a season mode. It is not as expansive as MyLeague, but it does at least let you play through an entire WNBA campaign with your favourite team.In addition to the Shot Contest score, other features are removed and likely grouped in with other returning categories. It's a welcomed contraction for roster makers like myself.On the drawback, there are not any new hairstyles available to assign to your MyPlayer or offline create-a-players. 2K has a nice choice, but there are over-the-top fashions and popular that aren't available from the game.

Likewise, roster creators can't apply tattoos to easy ways to get mt 2k20 their own creations that are offline. This is something I have been wanting for decades, but it has not been added.Years ago, 2K used to have All-Decade teams. This season, the 2015-16 Cleveland Cavaliers, 13-14 San Antonio Spurs, 13-14 LA Clippers, 09-10 Portland Trail Blazers 06-07 Washington Wizards, and 02-03 Phoenix Suns.
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1

Entrar