Trocar ideias, informações e palpites da Lotofácil
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1
Mensagempor zhangzk » Qui Set 12, 2019 7:12 am
NFL Week 4 late games Black Shareef Miller Jerse , including Giants vs. Saints Now that the Philadelphia Eagles game is over, it’s time to watch the NFL Week 4 late games. The matchup we’ll all be watching, of course, is the New York Giants versus the New Orleans Saints game. A Saints win will drop the Giants to 1-3 on the season.Get it done, Drew Brees.Online StreamingNFL Sunday Ticket | NFL Game Pass | NFL Live on Yahoo Sports | Watch CBS Sports online | FOX Sports GO | Stream Sunday Night Football on NBCSports.com’s Live Extra for freeSunday, September 30Seattle Seahawks at Arizona CardinalsStart time: 4:05 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Dick Stockton, Mark SchlerethCleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders Start time: 4:05 PM ETChannel: FOXAnnouncers: Kenny Albert, Ronde BarberNew Orleans Saints at New York GiantsStart time: 4:25 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Jim Nantz Cheap Shareef Miller Jersey , Tony RomoSan Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles ChargersStart time: 4:25 PM ETChannel: CBSAnnouncers: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton...Note: This is an open thread. Discuss all of the NFL Week 4 late games here in the comment section. The QB Scho Show #23!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL DraftBGN RadioThe NFC East adds two quarterbacks in the 2019 NFL DraftNew,43commentsThe QB Scho Show #23!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe NFC East adds two quarterbacks in the 2019 NFL DraftChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe NFC East added two new quarterbacks to the division in the 2019 NFL Draft. Should Philadelphia Eagles’ fans be concerned? I’d argue no, at least not yet.Starting with the New York Giants’ 6th overall selection of Duke quarterback Daniel Jones, boy oh boy. Chances are he won’t start right away and Dave Gettleman has said as much. It’s Eli Manning’s job to lose and the belief is he won’t be on a short leash either. Ultimately, Jones may struggle to ever wrestle the starting job away. Why? According to my evaluation, he’s not a starting caliber quarterback.Let’s not just trust my word on this; let’s take a look at what the analytics say about Jones. On deep passes 20+ yards in the air, Pro Football Focus has Jones completing 24.4% of his passes with a 44.4% adjusted completion rate (25th in the class). In 45 attempts he threw 6 touchdowns and 4 interceptions for a 69 QB Rating. That’s bad http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-jenkins-jersey , folks.What about under pressure? Sports Info Solutions puts Jones’ QB Rating under pressure at 52.0. That’s the lowest of the 14 quarterbacks they scouted and there’s a significant gap between him and 13th. Overall, they ranked his on-target rate at 74.5%, which ranked 8th. The accuracy issues get louder for Jones when he has to come off his first read. That’s an issue when you consider the following context:Rossler continues by taking a larger view of Jones’ projection...I’m of the opinion that the Washington Redskins did far better than the Giants from a value perspective. Not only was their 15th overall selection Dwayne Haskins ranked higher than Jones on my board, but they were able to land him without trading up. Rossler had more context on the difference between the two quarterbacks.Haskins extremely low average depth of target (7.9) is valid cause for concern, but he still measured out well when he did throw the deep ball. The big difference between the two for me is what’s above the neck. Haskins’ mental processing, despite only one year of experience, appears light-years ahead of Jones on film.While Haskins didn’t receive a first round grade from me, I’d still give the Redskins the nod if I had to compare the two. Better player Womens Jalen Mills Jersey , better value. All told, Haskins has an uphill battle ahead of him. The Redskins lack the weaponry to fully take advantage of his strengths, but there’s a ways to go in this draft, so I’ll reserve judgment in that regard.You can hear more analysis about these two quarterbacks on The QB Scho Show #23! Listen to it on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. New to podcasts? Check out our guide on how to listen to BGN! FLY EAGLES FLY!
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1

Entrar