Trocar ideias, informações e palpites da Lotofácil
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1
Mensagempor zhangzk » Sex Nov 08, 2019 8:12 am
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsFriday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Offseason Edition Cheap Devin Bush Jersey , Vol. 18New,42commentsThere is plenty to talk about regarding all things black-and-gold!EDTShareTweetShareShareFriday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Offseason Edition, Vol. 18Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsSeveral people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme T. J. Watt Jersey , so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. With the dust settled on the 2019 NFL Draft, how do you feel about the 9 players selected?2. By the end of the season in 2019, which ILB will get the LEAST amount of playing time: Devin Bush Jack Butler Jersey , Mark Barron or Vince Williams?3. Have the Steelers done enough this offseason (free agency and the draft) to be a Super Bowl contender in 2019?4. Which rookie will have a bigger impact in 2019? Mark Gentry, Diontae Johnson or Benny Snell Jr.?5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Jeff Reed or Shaun Suisham? Yes, I just asked about kickers...lol6. Of the 9 total draft picks, how many do you see making the 53-man roster this season?No matter what Joe Greene Jersey , always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS Ben Roethlisberger isn’t going to do his weekly radio show anymore. Unless he is.Despite suggestions in March that he was finished with what became appointment radio (Hey, when the quarterback is willing to toss teammates under the bus live, you listen), he has apparently had a change of heart.During an interview with KDKA-TV, Roethlisberger said he’s still considering it.“I haven’t made a final decision yet Terrell Edmunds Jersey ,” Roethlisberger said, via the . “We talk a lot about it with my family and my agents and the Steelers. I think people like it. That we can give some inside access. We’ll make a final decision moving forward. . . .“If we do (the show), it’ll be the best we’ve ever done. If we don’t, there will probably be a reason, too.”That reason might come from his bosses Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , as he has not always created a positive workplace environment with his comments. But it’s clear Roethlisberger likes having his own platform, and the ability to shape his message in a controlled environment.
1 mensagem Página 1 de 1

Entrar